Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Donald: "No, we don't do Univision in our hotels. None of our guests want to see it."

From a "Top 10" list of Donald Trump's presidential campaign announcement today:

4. On America’s borders: “I would build a great wall. And nobody builds walls better than me, believe me. And I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall.”

...1. On immigration: “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.”


Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-2016-announcement-10-best-lines-119066.html#ixzz3dFrQxyDK

No comments:

Post a Comment