Friday, December 26, 2008

Perhaps he should ask Harvey Peeler.

Wesley Donehue, in what one hopes, charitably, is a snarky moment, twitters:

WORK HARD. PARTY HARDER. TWEET HARDEST.

Given on whose watch the business began, and one whose watch handouts, in their unaccountable trillions- starting first with the wars, then with the banks, and now with whomever else has an entree to the administration: who needs pardons when money is being shoveled faster than it can burn?- might the question better be directed to George?

It's a sorry thing to see such a bright mind harnessed to such small purposes.

2 comments:

  1. You're right. If he was serious, then it was an ignorant statement on a couple of different levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously dude the level of my ignorance can never be showcased in something as short as a tweet. A blog maybe, but never a tweet.

    As for the comment, I had just watched the video of that lady screaming "I won't have to pay my mortgage." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI It was a joke.

    And as for Harvey Peeler, I'm certainly allowed my own opinions outside of work and they do not represent my full time employers' or any UTPL client's.

    - Wesley

    ReplyDelete