Friday, November 30, 2012

The Purposely Driveling Life

Malkin Award Nominee

"Here’s what we know about life. I have all kinds of natural feelings in my life and it doesn’t necessarily mean that I should act on every feeling. Sometimes I get angry and I feel like punching a guy in the nose. It doesn’t mean I act on it. Sometimes I feel attracted to women who are not my wife. I don’t act on it. Just because I have a feeling doesn’t make it right. Not everything natural is good for me. Arsenic is natural," - Pastor Rick Warren, on same-sex attraction.
Gay marriages are the equivalent of violence, adultery or poison. Keep channeling Jesus, Rick. Update from a reader:
Rick Warren's conclusion: "Not everything natural is good for me."  So ... homosexuality is natural? Isn't the Christianist argument that homosexuality is not natural?? So I guess Warren is making progress ...

With, or at?

No comments:

Post a Comment