Friday, December 7, 2012

Romney continues to be "also unemployed."


  The American economy added 146,000 jobs in November and the unemployment rate fell to 7.7 percent, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. 

Analysts had expected 85,000 jobs to be created. The 7.7 percent unemployment rate is the lowest it has been since December 2008. 

Mitt Romney is reported to have joined the ranks of those who've given uop seeking employment after his latest application was turned down:
TAMPA, Fla. — Mitt Romney sat at the head of the table at a coffee shop here on Thursday, listening to a group of unemployed Floridians explain the challenges of looking for work. When they finished, he weighed in with a predicament of his own.
“I should tell my story,” Mr. Romney said. “I’m also unemployed.”
He chuckled. The eight people gathered around him, who had just finished talking about strategies of finding employment in a slow-to-recover economy, joined him in laughter.
“Are you on LinkedIn?” one of the men asked. 
“I’m networking,” Mr. Romney replied. “I have my sight on a particular job.”

No comments:

Post a Comment