Thursday, November 19, 2015

And not a word about the Wal-Mart tunnels. So that's gotta be true...

From Bill Simmons' GQ interview with the President:

What’s the most entertaining conspiracy theory you ever read about yourself?
That military exercises we were doing in Texas were designed to begin martial law so that I could usurp the Constitution and stay in power longer. Anybody who thinks I could get away with telling Michelle I’m going to be president any longer than eight years does not know my wife.
obama-gq-1215-04.jpg
Have you ever said, “Give me the JFK-assassination files, I want to read them. Give me all the secret stuff”?
I gotta tell you, it’s a little disappointing. People always ask me about Roswell and the aliens and UFOs, and it turns out the stuff going on that’s top secret isn’t nearly as exciting as you expect. In this day and age, it’s not as top secret as you’d think.

No comments:

Post a Comment