Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Today in Discernment: Clemson win just the latest stuff God wanted


UPDATE:
I said that I will be the greatest jobs producer that God ever created, and I mean that. Donald Trump, press conference, 1/11/17












Above, Clemson QB Dashaun Watson explains it all

Clemson Coach Dabo Swinney on CFP Win: ‘Only God Can Do This’, Christian News Service, 1/10/17

Inauguration speaker Franklin Graham: God allowed Donald Trump to win, Religion News Service, 12/30/16

'Power' Actor Omari Hardwick Says God Wanted Him to Star in Crime Drama, Christian Post, 11/21/16

‘Reality star Tamar Braxton addressed the rumors surrounding her sudden departure from “The Real” in an interview with the syndicated series "T.D. Jakes."

Bishop Jakes asks Braxton at the outset of the interview if she would consider returning to the daytime show. The former host says she would have to rely on her faith for those answers.

"I would have to really pray about it and think about it because at the end of the day I have to pay attention to why God removed me from that situation," she shared. "I believe he removed me from that situation to protect me from that situation."’ Fox News.com, 12/20/16

Lexie Priessman: 'Maybe Those 5 Surgeries Happened Because This is What God Wanted' - LSU Fall Intrasquad 2016, FLOGymnastics.com, 11/6/16

A naked man was arrested late Friday morning after driving the wrong way on Highway 111 in Hamilton County and causing a crash.

The man, Dennis Nixon, also told an officer he loved her and tried to give her a kiss.

Nixon admitted to taking acid and said that God gave him the acid because God wanted him to be free, according to a news release from the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office.

However, the charges that Nixon gathered during the incident indicate that he might not be free for a while. Chattanooga Times-Free Press, 9/30/16

Ricardo Rodriguez has claimed God wanted him to stay at Wolfsburg.

The Swiss left-back was linked with clubs from all over Europe, including Barcelona, Manchester City and Arsenal, but remained in the Bundesliga.

According to Rodriguez, it was not Wolfsburg's asking price that blocked a move.

"I guess it was just meant to be this way," Rodriguez told Switzerland's Blick newspaper. "God wanted it this way.” Goal.com, 9/9/16

Kelly Khumalo revealed that when she found out that she was pregnant with Senzo Meyiwa’s baby, she considered having an abortion.

In an interview with Anele Mdoda on Anele’s show, ‘Real Talk’, Kelly said that when she started dating Senzo, all he ever wanted was a child, but she felt that at that point in her life she wasn’t ready.

“The first thing he told me is that he wanted a child with me. And I was like, ‘Dude, you don’t even know me. How dare you want that with me? And I’m not a place where I want a child. I’m putting myself together. I just came out of a very bad relationship. I’m not in a position to give anyone a child’,” she said.

Kelly admitted that when she found out that she was pregnant with his child, she didn’t want to keep the baby.

“I was like, ‘Dude, I’m not sure if I want to keep this’. I wasn’t sure. I was never sure,” she said.

She then told Anele that she decided to not have the abortion because God wanted her to keep her daughter, saying, “God, somehow said, ‘You are having this one. Whether you like it or not. You are having this one.’ I had thoughts that I would terminate and stuff like that, because I was at a place where I was not ready. But thing is, God wanted the child, more than I did”. SA Breaking News, 9/9/16

It Was A Miracle That His Car Broke Down – God Wanted Him In That Spot For One Huge Reason! Godfruits.com, September, 2016

WALKER, La. - Chuck and Karen Craft are among the thousands of Louisiana residents dragging furniture, appliances and other belongings out of flood-ravaged homes.

Married more than 35 years, the Crafts live outside Walker, a small town near Baton Rouge. Chuck Craft said they thanked God that their family survived and had “a good, long cry” about their irreparable home. Now, they’re trying to salvage photos of their four children and 16 grandchildren.

“I guess God wanted me to de-clutter,” Chuck Craft, 57, joked Sunday. “I was too pig-headed to do it.” CBS News.com, 8/22/16

That new Russell Wilson interview, nearly a full hour in all, contains plenty of interesting things. Along with multiple examples of Wilson hearing the voice of God, directly and audibly.

The one that surely will get the most media attention comes from Wilson’s claim that God told Wilson not to have premarital relations with his new girlfriend, Ciara. But Wilson also says God spoke to him after that fateful interception at the end of Super Bowl XLIX.

“The play happens, and they pick the ball off. And I take three steps,” Wilson said. “And on the third step God says to me, ‘I’m using you. . . . I want to see how you respond. But most importantly I want them to see how you respond.” Pro Football Talk, NBC Sports.com, 7/6/15

Turtle Creek Woman Claimed God Wanted Church Friend To Spend $300K On Lavish Gifts, CBS Pittsburgh.com, 6/4/15

“Vladimir Putin says he has never made a mistake because God wanted him to be perfect. Putin has claimed he never makes mistakes because God “built his life so he’d have nothing to regret”.” The Independent, 6/10/15

Cheryl Rios: “God Wanted Women To Serve Food For Men, Not Run For Office”, DC Pols.com, 4/20/15

Florida taxpayer-funded school: ‘Awesome God’ wanted lesbian teacher fired for ‘lifestyle choices’, Raw Story, 4/7/15

“That’s God setting it up, to make it so dramatic, so rewarding, so special,” he said, alone for a moment in the locker room before heading out for the night. “I’ve been through a lot in life, and had some ups and downs. It’s what’s led me to this day…” Seahawks player Russell Wilson, explaining his team’s 2015 Super Bowl Win, The MMQB with Peter King, 1/19/15

Michele Bachmann's Latest Doozy: America Is Rich Because Moses and God Wanted It to Be, Alternet.com, 12/11/14

Kim Kardashian Says God Was Testing Her By Making Her Gain Weight While Pregnant With North! Reality Tea.com, 12/11/14

UFC Fight Night 43's Nate Marquardt: God wanted me to return to middleweight, MMA Junkie.com, 6/22/14

If God Wanted You Otherwise, He Would Have Created You Otherwise, Proverbs way.com, 4/17/14

"God decided he wanted a special Father's Day gift, and that was Craig Shaw,"  said Lancaster Police Chief Kevin Humphrey.

“Family, police officers from around Texas, friends and strangers gathered at the Inspiring Body of Christ Church in Dallas to pay their respects to fallen police officer Craig Shaw, a 5-year veteran of the Lancaster Police Department. Shaw was gunned down on Father's day, June 20.” NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth, 6/26/10

Tony Blair believed God wanted him to go to war to fight evil, claims his mentor; viewed his decision to go to war in Iraq and Kosovo as part of a "Christian battle", according to one of his closest political allies. The Telegraph, 5/23/09

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq', The Guardian, 10/7/05
If God wanted us to fly, He would have given us tickets- Mel Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment