Thursday, August 3, 2017

I minored in sex, syllogisms, and ale.


37 years ago I collected the second of my three degrees. 

My diploma says it was all hearsay: the examiners told the registrars, but nobody really looked into it.

UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD

I CERTIFY that  it appears by the Registers of the University of Oxford that 

Lindsay Taylor Thompson
Mansfield College

satisfied the Examiners in the Final Honour School of Philosophy, Politics & Economics (Subjects taken: Philosophy and Politics) in Trinity Term, 1980, and was placed by them in the Second Class, in accordance with the Statutes of the University, kept the prescribed residence and passed all secondary Examinations, was on the second day of August, 1980, formally admitted to the degree of

BACHELOR OF ARTS

As witness my hand this thirteen day of August 1980.

ILLEGIBLE SQUIGGLE
Assistant Registrar

No comments:

Post a Comment