Saturday, September 16, 2017

Gay and straight, reactionary to Nazi, conservatives agree running down humans is fun.


A Republican legislator in Pennsylvania says he will cheerfully run down street protesters with his car.
While sharing a news story about the St. Louis protests, Pennsylvania Rep. Aaron Bernstine (R) tweeted that “[i]f anyone EVER tries to stop my car on a highway with negative intentions… I will not stop under any conditions.” 
In subsequent tweets, Bernstine called protesters “thugs” and “snowflakes” and vowed he “won’t be assaulted in the name of ‘free speech.'”
Bernstine, a family values sort who apparently considers pickups to be covered by the Second Amendment, is in good company. Republican legislators in six states have pushed no-fault vehicular homicide laws this year.

The man who ran down protesters in Charlottesville after taking part in Vanguard America's Golf Togs Hate Rally, heartily endorsed this view.

Another self-styled conservative thought leader casting his lot with the neo-Nazis is Stanly County, NC gay Trump fanboy Brian Talbert, who told a Fox News interviewer,

Talbert also shared a video showing a driver nearly running over protesters. His post read, "you will be run over."

"I stand by those words. If they're going to beat on my car, stop me from my everyday life, they're a terrorist organization attacking me. I'm going to do anything to defend myself," he said. 

-Caroline Fountain, "Deplorable Pride faces accusations, Fox46News.com, June 16, 2017

1 comment:

  1. Yes I do stand by my words, Lindsey. Would you care to test me to see if I am a man of my word?

    ReplyDelete