Sunday, January 14, 2018

Still don't know who Will is, though, or why he's in the jug.



Free Will Astrology says I need to clear the decks:
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): In 1956, the prolific Spanish poet Juan Ramón Jiménez was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature. The award committee praised his "high spirit and artistic purity." The honor was based on his last thirteen books, however, and not on his first two. Waterlilies and Souls of Violet were works he wrote while young and still ripening. As he aged, he grew so embarrassed by their sentimentality that he ultimately tried to track down and eradicate every copy. I bring this to your attention, Sagittarius, because I think it's a favorable time for you to purge or renounce or atone for anything from your past that you no longer want to be defined by.
Tentatively, I have in mind everything between December 1955 and 1959, then everything in this century.

I have a head start, after my family disposed of everything I owned a few years ago. That gives me a pretty good idea of the value of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment