Sunday, November 14, 2010

Things go up, things go down

Funny how political blogs lose traffic once elections are over. In '08 this one lost 38% short run, then built it back up over time.

Now '10's over and we're off about 30%.

No matter. I don't try to make money at this and am glad the people who like to come here keep coming. The whole point from the start has been to invite a robust debate about things in the public square.

So thanks to WLJ's faithful followers. I'll keep trying to hold up my end of the deal. And remember, comments are welcome.

Even the rude ones.

2 comments:

  1. 30% isn't to bad of a drop, I was getting close to 200 hits a day in Oct. and now there are some days I don't even break the triple digits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO enjoy your blog and read it almost every day.

    Jay in N.C.

    ReplyDelete