Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pevish, Petulant, Paul

Rand Paul admitted on Wednesday that he gets testy with reporters, but said he's an equal opportunity offender with his short temper.
"I think I've been universally short tempered and testy with both male and female reporters, I'll own up to that," the Kentucky senator and 2016 presidential contender said in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer...
Though Paul is more accessible to the media than most politicians, he is well known among reporters for being prickly, lashing out at reporters for perceived slights and sometimes even freezing them out for periods of time. 
"I think I should have more patience but I think I'm pretty equal opportunity. I was annoyed with a male reporter this morning. I will have to get better and holding my tongue and holding my temper but I think it's pretty equal opportunity, not directed toward one male or female," Paul said on CNN.

No comments:

Post a Comment