Saturday, May 13, 2017

Update from the Senate Safety Patrol Chief


May 12, 2017:
“It’s been a little challenging week for me,” [NC Senator Richard] Burr said to an appreciative crowd. “This year every day is Monday. Monday is not the favorite day of the week for most. Every day of my life now is Monday. 
“It’s safe to say that, with the events of the last week, it’s reminded me of the importance of what I do. It’s also reminded me that, with the hearing yesterday on global threats, that I can’t just focus my efforts on an investigation and Russia’s involvement in our elections, because the world is a very unstable place as it relates to security.”
May 12, 2017:
ARCHDALE, N.C. -- U.S. Senator Richard Burr (R-N.C.) is making a trip to Thomas Built Buses in Archdale Friday. 
He's joining a group of about 100 students from area high schools to tour the facility for Manufacturing Day.  
The idea is to show students the wide variety of careers available in manufacturing technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment