Tuesday, August 15, 2017

It's Fringe, when Scots import comedians to entertain Brits, Europeans, and Americans with a sense of humor.

As Foghorn B. Leghorn says....

The Guardian:

The 10 best jokes from the Edinburgh fringe

Robert Garnham: Insomnia is awful. But on the plus side – only three more sleeps till Christmas.

Dan Antopolski: Centaurs shop at Topman. And Bottomhorse.

Paul Savage: Oregon leads America in both marital infidelity and clinical depression. What a sad state of affairs.

Caroline Mabey: I’m very conflicted by eye tests. I want to get the answers right but I really want to win the glasses.

Athena Kugblenu: Relationships are like mobile phones. You’ll look at your iPhone 5 and think, it used to be a lot quicker to turn this thing on.

Evelyn Mok: My vagina is kind of like Wales. People only visit ironically.

Phil Wang: In the bedroom, my girlfriend really likes it when I wear a suit, because she’s got this kinky fantasy where I have a proper job.

GrĂ¡inne Maguire: The Edinburgh fringe is such a bubble. I asked a comedian what they thought about the North Korea nuclear missile crisis and they asked what venue it was on in.

John-Luke Roberts: How did the Village People meet? They obviously led such different lives.

Olaf Falafel: If you’re being chased by a pack of taxidermists, do not play dead.


2 comments:

  1. I love the glasses one..all of them actually. I think I will send this to my two Scot friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this SCot humor...especially the glasses joke, but all of them are hilarious. I will forward to my Scot friends.

    ReplyDelete