Monday, October 23, 2017

Today Among My Anxious Neighbors-



From the NextDoor website, a break from Mary Kay sellers and lawnmower repair:

Critter in my Attic

Good morning neighbors.  I have been suspecting something getting in my attic for a  while but now I am no longer wondering.  There is definitely something coming and going at will.  Yesterday early evening, it sounded like someone was climbing on the back of my house.  I got up and looked out the window and saw nothing, but I was really puzzled about it.  Then sometime early this morning, I heard a sound almost like a low meow.  So I am certain that my fears are true.  Who do I call to come out and set traps or investigate how it is getting in?  It is time to have my heating system serviced and I don't want to have to warn someone and have them not give me good service for being scared (like me).  Thanks for your help.

*****

Break In

Good morning I am writing this to help the next person. I woke up this morning to find MY CAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD ALMOST HIT MY NEIGHBORS HOUSE BECAUSE SOMEONE TRIED TO STEAL THE WHOLE CAR!! Please be careful and mindful LINDA VISTA it was a shooting out here Friday and someone was shot still havent heard that on the news so lets work together get cameras these lazy ass kids dont wanna work just want stuff handed to them but steal from someone who would give her last to anyone!! MY CAR WAS LOCKED THEY PUSHED IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD BUT I PURCHASED A SPECIAL SECUIRTY IN MARYLAND SO WHEN THEY WENT TO START IT, it didnt work because I had the other piece to the SECUIRTY lock just a FYI share with EVERYONE AND POLICES WAS NOTIFIED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment