Sunday, July 2, 2017

At last, an answer to my fan mail! The people who want a parade float laden with drag acts in blue sequined "#MAGA evening wear" surrounding a man dressed as Melania Trump try explaining why they call other LGBT people "queens."

Yesterday, on Facebook, I challenged one of the antigay memes Albermarle, NC-based Deplorable Pride- a gay Trump fanboy club so tiny it could meet in a closet.

Today someone one of the Deplorables took me to task in response:






























This is so cute. First, because they barred me from commenting on their Facebook page after I asked some innocuous questions about their plans for a lawsuit against Charlotte Pride.

Second, because this:


I will alert interested readers to any response received. Those wishing to join the fun are invited to like HB2Day on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment