Friday, July 28, 2017

Someone is going off half-cocked over there all the time.

The President's Communicator, who calls himself The Mooch, is bound to fail, soonly and bigly.

He imagines his importance to be of greater cosmic moment than even the Anointed of God in the Oval.

When a magazine reporter tweeted Anthony Scaramucci's dinner plans the other night, The President's Communicator tracked him down and laid out the existential threat:
“You’re an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I’m asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it.”
No one's concerns can be more important than this President's, as another aide can attest (more anon):



Then Mr Mooch revealed the phallic obsession common, if not universal, among men of conservative bent:
He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ”
Then he added,
“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist.
Apparently, this is a thing.

Can someone remind me why they were so upset, less than two months ago, about this that they tried to sic the FCC on CBS?






No comments:

Post a Comment