Tuesday, March 21, 2017

On Mark 16:15 and other reader comments.



Blogger, like most social media products, is endlessly tinkering with its layout.

So up popped a bunch of comments to past posts today. I guess they've been there all along, I just couldn't see them. I am a poor human interface.

But find them I did, and all are now posted. I appreciate all comments.

Even the one from last June, demanding that I take down a very long string of Facebook comments to the page of the hatemonger Franklin Graham:

"please remove this post & remove the names off this."

All of the comments were vintage Christianist bile toward the victims of the Orlando club murders.

I declined to do so. 

It is not my place to defy The Great Commission and those who carry its mandate.


No comments:

Post a Comment